Thursday, February 11, 2016

I Know You Have Been Waiting ....

I know you all have been waiting for Their Ex's Redrock Twilight (Texas Alpha) to be finished. Me too! Unfortunately, I hit a big old writer's block and it took me a while to work through it, so I apologize for not being more timely with this last book in the series.

But I am nearly finished with writing it (I'm at the very last celebration) (I always have a party or wedding at the end, you know) and then off to the editors it will go!

I still can't give an exact date, but it will be soon now.

And on that note I have decided to change my covers (again! I know) because while "I" love the hawt bare chests, marketing them is a bear. It's like I'm trying to put naked ladies on the covers or something. So I am giving myself a break, plus trying to convey the genre of the books better.

This is a first look! These covers are not up anywhere yet!

And I would sign up for my newsletter, because there will be a new short story about Tess & Vincent offered on it soon! http://eepurl.com/Gx4Z5

Love ya, Shirl






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Your post will appear shortly